Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure if this has been covered before, but there are now some interesting new exhibits to be seen there. So here we go.

1. This is the car I arrived in - yes, I was ashamed. But the car was nice:laugh:

2. First SLK?

3. Lukas Podolskis AMG 55 (German Succer player) front

4. Same car from the back

5. Same car with carbon front

6. The two colored split rims

7. First and famous AMG winner

8. The Sarge will love this:grin:

9. The Famous one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Museum is worth a long detour - Mercedes have made a huge effort when building and mantaining this fabolus place. Just buildning itselfe is just amazing. Inside you will see how the whole thing started - from the very first Otto-motor and the first car to almost.... yes it is covered.

I have prior to this museum seen both DKW:s (Audi:s) and The Bimmers - but this was Special. Just loved it. The light settings are so much better than the others and on top of that you have a Time Line on your left when walking down each floor. The Time Line covers all important events in car and world history. Amazing.

The photos are in High Resolutions - sorry you can´t see them as I can:grin:

·
Registered 2017 SL400
1,175 Posts
Stuttgart is a nice city, not far from the AMG factory, and in addition to the MB museum there is the Porsche factory and museum. Well worth a trip. And then you can do the B500 through the Black Forest from Freudenstadt to Baden Baden --- Awesome drive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts