Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, good fun! We had a pre-meet-up-meet-up 2 blocks down from where the event was going to be. We had etyu, PWSLK, ponia003, le5lieb,

pinkus05 at this, with 2xR170, 2xR171 and 1xR172. We headed over to the event already in full swing and met up with Klinh for a total of

6 SLKs at the event. Also there were Todd157k and Grace who brought the boat, uh, I mean the CLS.

Pix!!!

First off, the group (well a large contingent of them): Leslie, Eddy, Dan, Lauren, Cesar.

First row overview

Two insane widebody SLs. One with scissor doors and some cool valve stem caps :D. The other absolutely slammed to the ground. I love how the wheels fit into the well arches.

Benz butts.

SL row. I think these were some of the same guys that showed up last year with a sizeable group.

Klinh's SLK55 with 19" replica P30 wheels. Beautiful car and he has lots of future modification plans.

Todd's CLS. He has some interesting plans as well for this car which involve lowering and adding dubs! Should be interesting.

Attachments

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Couple more pixx. It was a great event with perfect weather and a nice opportunity to catch up with people and meet some new ones. Hope to see Le5lieb and Klinh at future meets!

Pinkus' black 170. I missed Dan's car unfortunately.

Durk's black 350, etyu's pewter 55 and Leslie's white 32.

Another overview shot.

Slammed classic. This thing has nitrous as well. A nice sleeper to scare people off the line with.

Charlie's C Coupe.

These guys brought a whole host of cool cars including a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. As well as some Benzes of course!!

Final overview shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Awards went to:

Best of Show - Exotic:
Jamie's Widebody SL55

Best of Show - Featured
Derricks Widebody W208

Best of Show - Attendee
Ed's Bagged '68 280SE

Best of Show - Most Engineered
Sammy's Widebody SL65

Hooters Choice (chosen by the 2 Hooters Girls)
Albert's W212

·
Registered
343 Posts
i really wanted to go :(

but i had some family things to do so i couldnt make it ugh!

it seems like u guys had a lot of fun!

·
Registered
659 Posts
That was a good turn out for a day that started pretty cloudy. Even looked like rain for a little while. Here's a few of the pics I took. Hi res available.
The CLS needs a little more definition to appreciate the paint job and carbon fiber work. It was more of a "Black Cherry" and was outstanding work.
The two pics of Durk's slammed ride are not duplicates. It's just my wicked artistic talent. One is focused on his car, the other on the flower. Ya, stupid, but Durk likes seeing his car too!

Attachments

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
So Peter, just how late were you for that birthday? :D
Only about an hour...but the food still wasn't ready. I should've stayed longer with you guys. Got a lot of bad beats in poker that nite. Got home at around 3am..long drive home after losing.:(

1 - 20 of 25 Posts