Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A good dealer repair service. If you make an appointment, your car will be attended to right on time. This dealer tends to fix things right the first time, and make repairs rapidly. There is a nice waiting room with flat screen TV, magazines, and complimentary soft drinks. Their parts seem to be priced right around list. And, If you are a member of Mercedes Benz Club of America, You will receive a 10% discount, parts and labor. I have never experienced or heard of an event wherein this dealer tried to claim something needed fixing that did not. One problem is that loaner cars are provided only if you bought your car there, and repairs will take longer than three hours. On the bright side, if the problem isn't serious, it probably won't take over three hours. Labor is about $100 USD per hour. And as it is in the Southwestern US, it is a friendly place. While you are waiting, you can take a test drive in that new model you've had you eye on, and be shown pictures of future models.

Basically, a good, honest, and friendly place to get dealer service, if you have car problems in Oklahoma City.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi, ...I would have to agree with your assessment of The OKC MB dealer.
I'm a new owner of an SLK 350 & had some questions regarding interior preservatives and also some mechanical questions.
I proceeded in the back door of the service dept (which was open), talked to a couple of the tech people, and was given the answers I needed. No one attempted to run me out or treat me with anything but professionalism.
Some dealerships won't even let you in their service dept!
I received the same professional treatment (& answers) when I went over to their detail shop! Impressive,...to say the least!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Hey guys, i may or may not be in the pryor area ALOT more (right outside tulsa) And I went to the jackie cooper benz place there in Tulsa to look around.

Have you heard anything about it?

·
Registered
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just to clarify, Jackie Cooper owns a BMW dealership in Okla. City and a Mercedes dealership in Tulsa. Cooper will soon have a Smart dealership in Tulsa. I don't think Cooper has any dealership in Pryor, OK, but correct me if I'm wrong. I have no personal experience with any of Cooper's service, but have never heard anything negative.

Back to Mercedes Benz of Okla. City, The service department does have an open "drive through" area (pretty large) that has garage doors off a side street to the west and to a main street to the east. The service advisers' offices are to one side of this area, and it's easy to find an adviser or even the service manager to ask questions about your car. That's not only good for us owners, but it is also good business, as that is how they sell parts and service! The service bays where the cars are actually worked on are separated from the open area by a big glass wall and door. Customers aren't usually allowed in there, for safety and insurance reasons. But occasionally, a customer will be invited back there if the tech has questions about something with the customer's car.

Bottom line, I can't understand why any service department wouldn't have a drive-in area for owners to come with their questions.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
mine has an area like that.

No nothing in Pryor, just in tulsa. and when i was there march 18th, they had there smart dealer set up and in there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts