Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of shows for the Memorial Day weekend, one smaller show, didn't really end of with anything but some extra wet towels drying off car from a shower. But I always go to it since it's the one I started with in a small town for a really good cause, Spoke for Folks in New Holland, Ohio. They lean towards the bikes as there's almost a trophy for every bike, not so for the cars, I think they got taken off guard by the number that showed up. Still nice event and great people.

The Second Show, Bloom Township Fire Fighters 79th Annual Memorial Day Fish Fry & Car Show, is actually a fairly large nice charity event. They had about 200 cars, really excellent quality, surprised me by giving me a favorite award. There were too many off body restorations there, not sure if I would have given it to me, but they must have liked the Dawg. Benefits not only the local fire department but also local veterans. Nice cause too.

Over all, the Dawg is not doing badly this season, 7 shows, 5 awards. A couple really surprised me, but then again, it always is a surprise either way as Judging is pretty much subjective in most cases. Not dropping a lot of pictures on you guys, just a favorite and the trophy. Hope everyone had a great weekend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts