Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought this from the states, but am not quite happy with how it works on a UK car - it sometimes changes the audio source from Radio to Bluetooth without being asked to, plus it has pandora which is not suitable for UK use.

Sadly I no longer have the box but will package it beautifully.

This really needs to be shipped stateside to where it is intended for sale.

Please note, this is only suitable for someone who has the media interface package on their 2009 or later car.

Can't remember what the new price was but I'll price it accordingly to include shipping too if anyone is interested.

If not, I'll keep it since it is still useful.

Adam

·
Registered
232 Posts
Just bought this from the states, but am not quite happy with how it works on a UK car - it sometimes changes the audio source from Radio to Bluetooth without being asked to, plus it has pandora which is not suitable for UK use.

Sadly I no longer have the box but will package it beautifully.

This really needs to be shipped stateside to where it is intended for sale.

Please note, this is only suitable for someone who has the media interface package on their 2009 or later car.

Can't remember what the new price was but I'll price it accordingly to include shipping too if anyone is interested.

If not, I'll keep it since it is still useful.

Adam
Hi Adam

I'll buy this from you!

I am in Switzerland and know that the pandora story wont work, but I am interested in the bluetooth streaming and the SMS-email reader that is coming in q1 2011 (according to http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/10/20/mercedes-launches-media-interface-plus-system-mercedes-in-dash-media-interface-plus-system-allows-access-to-apple-and-blackberry-devices/ )

Will you include all the cables I need to hook it up to a NTG2.5?

Thanks mate!
Roger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.