Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, new SLK owner just posting a thread to see if any of the nearby SLK owners would be interested in joining us from time to time. We just did a three-day Mystery Tour into LA that took us to the Nethercutt Museum, USS Iowa, Ronal Reagan Presidential Library and Lyons Museum to name a few! Great fun, food and fellowship - albeit pretty slow driving thru LA most of the time... :crying: Our club has also done trips into Napa, Tahoe as well! - Jack

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
96,534 Posts

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,802 Posts
Hey, new SLK owner just posting a thread to see if any of the nearby SLK owners would be interested in joining us from time to time. We just did a three-day Mystery Tour into LA that took us to the Nethercutt Museum, USS Iowa, Ronal Reagan Presidential Library and Lyons Museum to name a few! Great fun, food and fellowship - albeit pretty slow driving thru LA most of the time... :crying: Our club has also done trips into Napa, Tahoe as well! - Jack
Jack , @ClovisJack our Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts usually meet monthly you should send me your email & I will add you to the list. We are a “SLK only “ Club so we don’t allow other Mercedes to join us just SLK’s only. We have been to Tahoe & Napa and all over Northern California & Oregon too. Call me sometime 916/489-6936
????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts