Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to join the MBCA tomorrow so I can hook up with the Central Ohio Group/Club and get in on their Mercedes Benz meet this Sunday. They are going to do about a 80 mile cruise, each way, so I'm going to get in on this. I'm hoping to get some exposure to some other SLK's and recruit them for SLKWorld if they aren't already in, and also recruit them for our Oct Midwest meet. More on the Meet in Oct tomorrow in a separate post. I'm going to get sponsors for the next meet if I have to stand on the desks of the GM's of both dealers this time! This time they have no excuse. :) No one resists the Dawg, for long!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
STAR is a well put together magazine for a start.

We're heading down to Ivy Lea for lunch on the 24th with our local (Ottawa) chapter of MBCA. When I asked the opi if there was a group driving down together...I got a "didn't know" response (wth??)

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
STAR is a well put together magazine for a start.

We're heading down to Ivy Lea for lunch on the 24th with our local (Ottawa) chapter of MBCA. When I asked the opi if there was a group driving down together...I got a "didn't know" response (wth??)
I agree. I am also a member of MBCA......the San Francisco chapter is quite active although I have not yet participated in any of their meets. There are other benefits of belonging such as discounts at the dealership, etc......

I will be showing my car again at the Legends of Autobahn during the Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance in August. The "Legends" show is put on by MBCA, Audi Club of America and BMW Club of America (in previous years Porsche of America was also involved but it seems they have dropped from the group this year....very interesting). So, in order to participate you must be a member of MBCA.

I think that both of you should sign up, plan a drive across country to the beautiful Monterey Bay and join me this August!

Fastdawg, this show will be MUCH different than the last show you entered. Strictly German Driving Machines at their finest, both old and new alike.....so much "eye candy" (no, I don't mean women but lots of them there too) it will spin your head in every direction.

If you haven't seen last year's post, HERE is a link to it. Sorry for the pic. size, so depending on your internet connection it may take some time to load.......needless to say, I am really looking forward to this August when it all happens again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts