Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got up with a MBCA Central Ohio Group today for about an 80 mile trip down to the southern part of the state. Ate lunch with them in a historic Inn, and had a generally nice time. We had about 12 total cars, much older group than our SLK meet last month. Didn't get any real prospects for our meet as there was one other SLK 230 there, but the guy was pretty old and didn't really do anything with a computer, so I talked with him bit. He's not a candidate for our meets, but there are other events, one each month so I'll keep plugging away. It was a very nice group of people, and I'll run with them on some other events this summer, it was worth my time and enjoyable, but much slower pace than our SLK meet! (I think we averaged 15 mile an hour slower on the highway!) lol

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
That White 2008 SL550 was flat out gorgeous in person. He didn't want to trade even with me which was a disappointment! It had the AMG appearance package on it from what he said, I saw the fins on the hood and the wheels, but the rest I don't know about. It was beautiful to see though. The Dawg attached it share of attention, a lot of people loved the plates as usual!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts