Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

My local Merc Dealer has lost my service booklet!!

I took it in 3 weeks ago as last year they failed to stamp my book, so they needed to send it to another dealer where it was done. so handed it over to the lady, phoned her a week later and she confirmed to me that she had spoken to the other dealer and had received the booklet and she would call me when it was returned.

3 weeks past and i called yesterday - she has been sacked and the person she said she spoke to who she said confirmed had received the book said he hasnt spoke to her for over a year!!

So i now have a car with four missing stamps - i know the car is only 5 years old and only has 20k on the clock, so its not as if i have lost to much history, i have MOT's with Mileage readings on it and i know myself that it was serviced at 2k 6k 10k 14k and the next one in November will be 20k.

does anyone know if there is a database like the MOT one in the uk that has a history of car services?

Any help or suggestions would be great!!

Andy

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hey Andy - MBUK keeps WIS up to date - the physical stamps are just a legacy really. You should be able to get your details printed out, but boy - I'd be pissed - I know just how much having full Mercedes service history with a stamped service book is worth! :(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.