Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Lady and I attended the MB Club, Kansas City Section, Winter Gala on 14 Dec. The event was held at the Hereford House in Leawood (south side of KC). A fun night of meeting MB owners, telling stories and planning future adventures. 42 members attended with a mix of young and old. As it was a cold evening and possible snow, we took Hoss (La Bête stay at home in the warm garage).

My Lady at our table.

The Gala began with a cocktail hour that included our evening's entertainment, the Magican Korso. He worked the room, preforming walking magic and demonstrating how a few of the tricks worked (not really, he still stumped us).

Next was club news and announcements, followed by dinner. My Lady's salmon was excellent and my filet was tasty. By the time the coffee and cheese cake were served, we were quite full. Regardless I pressed on to ensure that cheesecake wouldn't threaten anyone else.

The magic show was very good, with Korso adding humor to the tricks. I was called up to help for two of the tricks. Unlike an earlier magical encounter a few years ago, I managed to keep my watch.

After that, we had the drawing for door prizes and then it was time to leave. A very enjoyable evening.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts