Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our May 2014 Ride of the Month Competition sponsored by mods4cars, MarkR171!!!

The prizes:
25% discount off the Smarttop module for the 1st place winner, MarkR171.
15% discount off the Smarttop module for the 2nd place winner, Rich2988.
10% discount off the Smarttop module for the 3rd place winner, redpriest.

MarkR171 also wins:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile
* Your car featured on the home page
* A free premium (1 year) membership

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the June 2014 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations! Beautiful SLK!

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Me and the car about to embark on a cross country road trip from Hawaii to the east coast. I got news today from the University of Maryland that I've been accepted to their full time MBA program. I'll be shipping my SLK55 to San Jose, CA and driving across the country to Maryland!

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Congratulations !

Now THAT's a Road Trip !!

Boy would that be a great trip to plan. I hope you have some time to take in some sights like Yosemite, Bryce Canyon, . . . .

·
AND MABEL
14,074 Posts
Congratulations on the result :tu:. Beautiful car :tu: . Great photo :tu:. Well deserved win. :)

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
Congratulations on first....your acceptance into the MBA program and secondly your win! A great car with great pictures. Well deserving.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Thanks everyone!

Me and the car about to embark on a cross country road trip from Hawaii to the east coast. I got news today from the University of Maryland that I've been accepted to their full time MBA program. I'll be shipping my SLK55 to San Jose, CA and driving across the country to Maryland!
Congratulations again! Excellent university! Be sure to post pics of your travels.

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Oh you bet there will be pictures. Lots of them.

Now I need to figure out what's the most I can fit into the trunk while still allowing cross country topless driving!

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Congratulations! Nice car, and I like your plate!

·
Air Suspension Manager
631 Posts
Congratulations.
I love the look of that car :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts