Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster owners are invited to meet rain (we pray for rain in CA) or shine Saturday, May 16, 2015 for display of their cars at 10:30 A.M. in a parking lot near Safeway, 838 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, San Anselmo, CA 94960:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Safeway/@37.9827471,-122.5699347,19z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x553274ac95f8d9f3

We will leave around 11:30, driving out to California’s scenic Highway 1, up the beautiful coastal route by Tamales Bay and on to Bodega Bay for a late lunch at the Bluewater Bistro overlooking the ocean:
Sonoma County Restaurant, Restaurant Bodega Bay - The Links at Bodega Harbour

* ACTION REQUIRED: RSVP number of people for lunch is required by NOON, Thursday, 5/14/14! Reply here or [email protected]

A map of the drive is attached.

On drive day, you can call (925) 209-7200.

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
Steve, too bad you didn't post earlier or had this on a different date. I would've come up for this. I love that area.. Tamales &Bodega Bay.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve, too bad you didn't post earlier or had this on a different date. I would've come up for this. I love that area.. Tamales &Bodega Bay.
Sorry Peter, I know it was kind of last minute....maybe we can catch you on a future one again!

Hope all is well...it's good here and I hope to get a few more drives going, even if we don't have a lot of leaders stepping up. I'll try to get the next ones more in advance....Steve

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,295 Posts
The (otherwise) good news is that I'll be out with the SoCal group that weekend.

Good to hear that all is going well for you.
Hope we all have great weather next week.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,476 Posts
Hi Steve, John & Don will be going to the Meet & Drive, not sure about lunch yet as we have to be in Napa by 4pm. We can't wait to see everybody. Thank you Steve for all you do.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Steve, John & Don will be going to the Meet & Drive, not sure about lunch yet as we have to be in Napa by 4pm. We can't wait to see everybody. Thank you Steve for all you do.
Great....it will be good to see you both...I think you really liked the lunch venue last time, so maybe we can tempt you...my guess is we will get there between 1:30n and 2....

http://slkenthusiast.com/slkqt/0810slkw.mov
:smile:

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Current response so far is 7 cars with 14 people.

Remember to RSVP before Thursday morning if you plan to join us....

new revised map and drive instructions show stop at Cowgirl creamery in Point Reyes Station....it will be a GREAT day!

...Steve

Attachments

·
11,476 Posts
Steve, we are still going to the meet & that Awesome drive up the coast. We have to be in napa b4 3:30pm. We can't wait to see you. I'm shocked only 7 SLK's, and it is such a beautiful drive with ocean views!

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Steve, we are still going to the meet & that Awesome drive up the coast. We have to be in napa b4 3:30pm. We can't wait to see you. I'm shocked only 7 SLK's, and it is such a beautiful drive with ocean views!
You and I are both SHOCKED....this is an awesome drive and I love the lunch venue as well as a stop we will make at Cowgirl Creamery in Point Reyes Station. We should be at the restaurant 1:30-1:45, even with a stop on the way, and my GPS shows a little over an hour to Napa from there :smile:

·
11,476 Posts
Steve,
Will Chuck & Sam be attending? We have ten Walkie Talkies we can bring with us that are preset channel 2.2 like the ones you use I can bring them if you want. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
5/16/15 SLK Drive

Steve,
Will Chuck & Sam be attending? We have ten Walkie Talkies we can bring with us that are preset channel 2.2 like the ones you use I can bring them if you want. Let me know.
Chuck & Sam are in Hawaii....hard to feel sorry for them missing this....LOL. I have a couple of extra radios and I know some of the others have radios, so we should be in good shape...thanks for asking!

See you in the morning...Steve

·
11,476 Posts
We'll bring 2 walkie talkies just in case.

Are you leading this drive too?

·
11,476 Posts
Steve, that was an awesome drive, somehow we didn't remember that restaurant for some reason? I reviewed your website My Home Page and found the pictures with us in them. Once again really enjoyed the meet & Drive. Sorry we had to skip lunch. I am still working on photos will try to put some good ones up later this evening. Thanks

·
11,476 Posts

·
11,476 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts