Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving to Germantown, MD at the end of July and bringing my SLK55 with me all the way from Honolulu. Will be working on an MBA from the Smith School of Business at U of Maryland.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
Moving to Germantown, MD at the end of July and bringing my SLK55 with me all the way from Honolulu. Will be working on an MBA from the Smith School of Business at U of Maryland.
What?! :rockon:

I'm in Falls Church, (northern) VA. I'm very close to DC. :Beer:

·
Registered
373 Posts
I'm in the Fairfax area in Northern VA. There is the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, the Greater Washington DC area group on Facebook you can join if you want. I know a couple of other Mercedes guys in the area you'll be moving into too

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
900 Posts
In Chas. County Southern MD, home of the drive-thru liquor store.

·
Registered 2007 SLK280
1,181 Posts
My daughter lives in Waldorf, MD. She currently is the keeper of my two, lone grand babies. I plan to visit much more often via the slk, shortly.......so, ill see you around. ( probably sitting in traffic, unfortunately)

·
Premium Member 2014 SLK55 AMG
900 Posts
My daughter lives in Waldorf, MD. She currently is the keeper of my two, lone grand babies. I plan to visit much more often via the slk, shortly.......so, ill see you around. ( probably sitting in traffic, unfortunately)
Thats my town! Have her take you to the Silver Diner or Famous Dave's if you want ribs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts