Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone! My name"s Margaret. I currently own an 06 SLK 280 that I love to death!! Are there any Arizonans here??

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Welcome Margaret from southern California.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hello Margaret!!!!

I own the exact same car and we too love it to death!!!!!!

We are from Canada but live in Phoenix part time.

Welcome to the forum!!!!!!

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,272 Posts
Margaret,

Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Please update your location/vehicle (model and year) in your profile as it helps the members answer any questions you might have based on your location and model and year.
‘Usercp’ at the top left of page, then ‘edit your details’ on the left side, ‘additional information’ near the bottom, edit your ‘vehicle’ and ‘location’.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search' feature at the top of the page for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, if you haven’t, please post your question in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response. Be patient and a knowledgeable member or guest will address your question.
If you wish to PM (Private Message) someone, you need 15 posts. To get those 15 posts quickly, just go to the ‘new members introduce yourself here’ section and welcome enough new members to obtain your needed posts to PM.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Hello from Sunny Phoenix Margaret! Yes, there are a couple of us sun worshipers on the forum. In fact, the wife and I just spent a weekend in Tucson with a couple of members last week. I'm sure they will be along shortly to send offer their welcomes.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
Hello from Carlsbad, cA. Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from a fellow 2006 280 owner in Los Angeles.

·
Fanatical Member-sold-->2010 SLK300
3,419 Posts
Welcome Margaret from the San Francisco Bay Area! Glad to have you with us.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts