Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our March 2014 Ride of the Month Competition sponsored by Windrestrictor, Curro101!!!

Use discount code:paul10 for 10% off!

Grand Prize for the 1st place winner this month from our sponsor Windrestrictor:
1 fully customized lighted windrestrictor for the winner, R170, R171 or R172. Windrestrictor will even work with the winner if they want customized graphics. Including shipping worldwide.

Other 1st place prizes are:

* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile for the 1st place winner
* Your car featured on the home page for the 1st place winner
* A free premium (1 year) membership for the 1st place winner

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the April 2014 Ride of the Month competition.
Any previous 1st place winner cannot compete again.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,986 Posts
Congratulations Craige! A great win for a great guy!:tu:

·
Premium Member
10,745 Posts
WOW !!
Thanks everybody , especially the guys at Windrestrictor for choosing mine out of some great entries !!
Apart from a pair of womens tights in a raffle when I was eleven , this is the first thing I've ever won , I can't believe it .... I'll have to buy a lottery ticket this week in case I'm on a run , jeje ....

·
Fanatical Member
3,419 Posts
Congratulations Craige on your win! You have a beautiful car with extremely tasteful modifications. For me, these qualities along with a good picture truly define the ROTM competition! Good job for a well deserved award!

·
Premium Member
1,021 Posts
Boo hoo :butt: congrats Curro :)

Oh well following comments on my entry, Mr Whippy aerial / antenna has been replaced with Mr Stubby, the car now looks much better :).

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Congrats, since there are so many exemplary SLKs that you showed against, with some of the most discriminating judges in the human universe, this is indeed a true complement on your skills and taste in automotive technology and styling.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts