Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in congratulating the winner of our March 2012 Ride of the Month Competition, UK-C200!!!!

Our esteemed administrator Helena,
will arrange for the awarding of the prizes.

The prizes include;
* A site badge for your posting profile/user profile
* Your car featured on the home page
* A free premium (1 year) membership

I wish to thank all of those that competed and hope you will enter the April 2012 Ride of the Month competition.
Sorry Discoduck, Iya, ETYU, jameslk350, YNOT, nakulan7, Gregg, v.nks, and UK-C200, any previous winner cannot compete again for 12 months.

I also want to thank all the people that voted for the competitors!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS Louise and John !!! :tu:

Three cheers:Beer::Beer::Beer: and a Venti Cafe Latté

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Sweet, the wifey says she deserves the badge, since she puts up with me! :) Oh, and she also says it's "her" car!

·
Founding Member #2
19,394 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Congrats UK-C200! :tu: How could my photo possibly beat the photo that you posted? It looks like you parked your car under the tree from Avatar! :biglaugh: Anyways, well done my friend. Cheers! :Beer:

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Congrats UK-C200! :tu: How could my photo possibly beat the photo that you posted? It looks like you parked your car under the tree from Avatar! :biglaugh: Anyways, well done my friend. Cheers! :Beer:

Thanks!! Interestingly enough - and well before Avatar - the wife and I got married under than tree, and it did look pretty awesome with fairy lights and lanterns hanging from it. Just as I said "I do" there was a massive clap of thunder, and a wonderful storm rolled in! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts