Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new hence unused main harness for pre-facelift R171 Parktronic system.

A1715400907

A171 540 09 07

This was bought due to being informed that there were no facelift main harnesses in the UK or at MB Germany and just one of the pre-facelift harnesses so I bought it despite the connectors being different and I was going to adapt it. However, I managed to find the correct facelift harness so no playing with connectors hence this is for sale.

On this forum as well as other fora are detailed instructions for fitting the Parktronic system which seems to be far superior to the aftermarket parking sensor offerings.

Essentially required is this harness
- never seen these second hand on eBay etc so presumably they are not something removed by the dismantlers
Front harness and sensors and brackets
Rear harness and sensors and brackets - one for sale here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-BENZ-SLK-R171-REAR-BUMPER-PARKING-SENSOR-LOOM-WIRING-HARNESS-2005-2007/232359102882?fits=Model:SLK&hash=item3619ae89a2:g:Da0AAOSw8w1X6Rtj
ECU
Front and rear displays
Switch - plenty on the likes of eBay for pre-facelift but only found 2 and not on eBay, one in Holland and the other in Germany for the facelift.

This cost me £116.40 delivered in the UK. Yours for £100 delivered in the UK (bear in mind that from what I was told MB do not have any more)

Willing to post ouside of UK - please contact for additional postage cost.

Bear in mind that if outside the EU then you could be liable to purchase/sales tax plus customs etc payments

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,522 Posts
In no particular order

1. For sale threads are not editable by the poster. If you need a change made, please contact a moderator.
2, Thread should include price, pictures, contact info like email address. Try to not post a phone number. If you have less than 15 posts, you won't be able to reply by pm as newbies won't be able to pm the seller either since they also probably have less than the required 15 posts to do so.
3. Why are threads uneditable? In case of a dispute, the seller cannot go back and say something was X when it was Y, because the seller changed it in his favor.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello RedLeader,

is this harness still available?

I can't remember whether I sent you a PM or not, but I would like to purchase it.

Joanne

1 - 3 of 3 Posts