Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts
moving to off topic. and none that I know of.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,481 Posts

·
Registered 2001 SLK200
634 Posts
There are three MB application on iPad and none are that great:

- MB TV that is updated very rarely

- MB Classic that is related to the MB museum in Stuttgart but the application is intuitive as a Cadillac dashboard and requires extra download that abort most of the time.

- MB Magazine. Difficult to know what is the publication period. Content is purely fluff and download keep aborting. You need to retry several times before being able to download a new issue.

The good news is that they are all free :)

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
You can join the MB Club of America - included is the STAR. Purely MB, but I've seen very little on the SLK. Gregg?
The STAR covers everything Mercedes-Benz, so articles related to the SLK tend to be occasional such as when a model is updated or a new one released. Various of the technical articles will have content that may be applicable to SLKs, since some of them cover other M-B products in the same date range and all have some common parts & procedures. News of club events is also not SLK-specific, but particularly for the competitive events the SLK is well represented. I've been an MBCA member since 1996, and the magazine is superb IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts