Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to Nags Head Saturday around 9:30 PM. Long ride from Fort Myers. "Rosie" purred like a kitten. Covered in bugs. Staying right on the beach, very windy and car covered with sand all the time, despite me removing it. Still having fun driving topless in not so hot (compared to FL) weather. Will post pictures soon.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,216 Posts
Glad you made it safely. Just curious, what kind of gas mileage is Rosie getting?

Have a wonderful time and post pics asap!

·
2007 SLK350 fastdawg
4,457 Posts
Been there before, really a nice place to go. I love driving down the outer banks, then taking the ferry. Hope that hurricane doesn't impact the fun in the sun, last I heard it was supposed to stay away, hopefully the clouds do too. How about a slk beach pic!

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In return to FL stop off in Myrtle Beach and lets have lunch. Hope you enjoy the OBX.
Sorry, I missed your reply. I didn't go on the computer everyday.
I had thought about stopping in Myrtle Beach...but, decided on Savannah. Spent all day Sunday at the RR museum, on a trolley tour, walking for hours...stayed until around 9:30 PM so my son could take "night" pictures. We had a great time in Nags Head, pretty windy for most of the time. So pleasant to be able to sleep with windows OPEN and hear the ocean. Next year I would like to try Tybee Island. Still have to post pictures. Got some nice ones of car in front of Bodie Lighthouse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts