Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Darn it them Germans drove me crazy when i was young and still drive me crazy 2 day.... :mad::mad: Pretty sad when a German speaks out.....:(:(:(

I remember when i was a Kid Lunch was at Noon.... growing up in Bayern them bloody Weiss Wursts had 2 eaten before 11 am washed down with a Bier .... before them Church Bells would ring...:):):)...

Try 2 order a Pair of Weiss Wurst with Senf in Muenchen in 2012 at 11. 45 Am ..... them Baverians gonna stab you with there Lunch Fork.:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My best Friend and his Family where Italians,,,,, I can,t remember how many Nights i spend at my Friends House watching his Dad waxing his Italian Car a Fiat an Alfa later on a Lancia...... picking up the Italian naughty Language when them Webers Carbs would not be in Tune with the World of Italian Happiness...... Blaming the Pope for Cars made in Italy......:hail::hail:....

As Kids we loved each others Garage ......and the Food that our Granny,s made 4 us..... mostly Sausage......:(:(:( Pasta ....:):)

Bratwurst and Potatoes........

I remember one Night when my Friend ate at our Table telling me your Germans are so lucky your Sausage is perfect them German Cars start everyday in the Morning ..... At my House the Sausage is abit over cooked and we call the Pope in the Morning praying that the darn Car from Italy would start.....

But he said ...... your Germans don,t know how beautiful a Car from Italy can look......

Really Giovanni?????......... how about a Mercedes Opel Porsche Nsu..... !!!!

How about a Lambo 400 Gt...... he said....... yep i have 2 agree with him....:):):)

Kinda funny 2 Friends at the Age of 10 inhalling them Fumes Wursts and Culture..... of 2 different Worlds ......

Once in a while we Skype he now drives a Mercedes Mini Van he is mad with the Pope because his Wife along Time ago had Triplets... now them Kids are old enuff that they want there on Car ....
:(:(

I told him i bought a Fiat... we agreed that our Granny,s made the best Sausage........ and because of them Fumes in the Garage at his House and my House.... at the Age of 10 ........

we got abit confused later on in Life....... looking for that German Perfection with abit of an Italian Flair......

Yep he and me would be great in that Lambo 400 Gt our gray Hair flowing in the Wind Windows down on the Autobahn going South thru Austria over the Brenner Pass heading into Bozen and Trento...... Going all the Way past Rom stopping at an Agip Station 4 a Refill and an Espresso .........:):):)

talking about how a Friendship that started with Fumes Sausages and a call 2 the Pope would last for close 2 40 Years.....

And yes we agreed on several things ........ that 400 Gt ...what a fine Car and it still is..... Remember our Secret Hand Shake at the Age of 10.. How we promised ea other we will inhall Fumes for 4 Life before we ask that Girl with them Horne Glasses out.....

Yep he said i remember .... you went 2 Amerika i was alone in the Garage after you left..... the Vatican put me on Hold and there was that Girl with them Horn Glasses....

and the Rest is a Garage Secret between Men.... and old Friends....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts