Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
136 Posts
Two spots to mention. But only flash in the pan moments.

Light silver slk amg55.
Driving along the M40 towards Middleton Stoney Junction before the A34 this Saturday morning and I spied a light silver AMG55 in the middle lane. I even tried to look over. Noticed they were a 55 plate lover on a quick as a flash glance. Now as I was going at speed I could not throw slkworld cards at them but it did make me giggle thinking about it. Then had to slow down and enjoy the traffic on the M40 that was caused by a lorry that turned over this morning after maybe falling asleep at the wheel. Luckily enough I snuck off the A34 as the road was closing to one lane.

Dark silver slc.
Earlier last week on Wednesday the 8th at about 4pm I was coming back from Bideford near Stratford Upon Avon and spotted a 17 plate dark silver grey slc. I didn’t get much of a sniff before it saw me and like a does of salts shot off as fast as the clappers round the bends. As I am still new to the area pinging my way around corners is not an option yet. ........ Need more time on the road local to get to know the grooves.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,245 Posts

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK55 AMG
11,295 Posts

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK350
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guess you mean Bidford (near Stratford upon Avon) .... Bideford is in North Devon (near Barnstaple).:smile:

Blame typo on phone. I changed it once cheeky techy thing changing things when you don’t notice. Yup that’s the place. Although North Devon is a place that’s actually very lovely to ride round. (Except a few narrow roads and winding hills near stone walls that look like green foliage but aren’t that I don’t fancy going to close to).

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG w/P30
247 Posts
......... Yup that’s the place. Although North Devon is a place that’s actually very lovely to ride round. (Except a few narrow roads and winding hills near stone walls that look like green foliage but aren’t that I don’t fancy going to close to).

Guess you could use some practise on Cornish byways, then (they're like those in North Devon, except narrower, with higher banks, but just as hard!). :surprise:

Perhaps a Cornish Byways Roadtrip would help?????? ........!>:D

DaveR.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts