Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
You may see that I made some experiments and achieve some results,
For example 209 hp from M111evo with 68 mm pulley and my own chip.
https://www.slkworld.com/performance-mods-r170/434329-diy-pulley-chip-slk200-sim4le-m111evo.html

And I understood, that there are no any specific service, which include perfomance pulley with ECU adaptation at once. (I communicate with a lot of local chip tuning companies, who is a resellers of international chip tuners)
I can't find any ECU adaptation service, so I learned everything by myself, chiptning courses, Star Diagnosis etc.
Finnally I get balanced config for M111evo 2.0, with 68-70 mm pulley and ECU tune, with 209 hp and 275 Nm which I drive right now, while my tuning stuff delivering:
https://www.slkworld.com/performance-mods-r170/488217-slk200-r170-300hp-project.html

I kindly ask community to answer for the questions:

1. Do somebody need ECU adaptation service (chip tuning) for performance pulleys?
(That means that engine works well with performance pulley and you get power)

2. What need to be included in package? Pulleys, Flasher, Belt, Supercharger oil ?
(Pulleys are produced in my workshop, Flashers from China, you need it for reading and writing your ECU file)

3. What price is OK for that packages?

PS Dyno run:

Attachments

·
Premium Member 2001 SLK320/2000 SLK230
2,719 Posts
Will this work with a 230 compressor (pre-facelift) ? For me 220-240 hp/ 220 lb ft torque would be fine and would be interested in a complete kit. What can run on 93 PON gasoline (about 98 research).

Do not have a car yet but looking for a project.

What is the PROM size ? Have worked mainly with 27c256s.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will this work with a 230 compressor (pre-facelift) ? For me 220-240 hp/ 220 lb ft torque would be fine and would be interested in a complete kit. What can run on 93 PON gasoline (about 98 research).

Do not have a car yet but looking for a project.

What is the PROM size ? Have worked mainly with 27c256s.
My car is facelift version, EEPROM size is 512K.
Pre-facelift has 256K EEPROM size.

I could tune your ECU with data logs, especially I will need wideband oxygen sensor data.
Also fuel injectors flow need to be checked. Do you have photo of your injectors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts