Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member (Previously 2012 SLK250)
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got "lured" to me a black SLK R172 in connection with the sale of my AMG GT grill. He had many questions about various challenges with his car. I asked if he knew about or was a member of SLK World. When he responded negatively to it. I explained that these questions can be answered by signing up for SLK World, and then I handed him the card. He was pleased with the grill and seemed happy that there is a forum worth being a member of (y)

He drove 2.5 hours one way to watch / buy the grill. He arrived late at night and was probably tired. It was dark and cold, so I would not bother to ask for a picture on the spot. I still got a picture from him right now, with the grill I sold yesterday, mounted on his car ?

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
98,311 Posts

·
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@LatinViking has he joined up? The grill looks great.
I gave him every reason to join, so I hope he does. Haven't seen if he has signed up yet.

Agree with you. The grill looks very good on his car. Am glad it could be used on his car, when it couldn't be used on my car, with Distronic Plus.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
4,366 Posts
Looks good on black.
I’m glad you managed to sell the grill after all the issues you had with the figment due to the sensors.

·
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks good on black.
I’m glad you managed to sell the grill after all the issues you had with the figment due to the sensors.
Thanks, I didn't put it up for sale until last Sunday, so it sold out in about 6 days. It went relatively quickly. But it's probably about the right timing and that there are potential buyers in the market :)

Reactions: Mugs
1 - 6 of 6 Posts