1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
love these wheels.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG (Kleemann K2)
10,723 Posts
Those are Kinesis wheels if not mistaken and a members car at 6speedonline, not only that it looks good but even the photography is magnificent.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHERE CAN I GET THOSE WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im in love with this car. it's so tasteful and yet so heavily modded. complete stunner.
all the other photos of it are great, amazing pictures agreed.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They dont make these wheels for Mercedes unfortunatley only Porsche and BMW.
awwwwww balls!!!!!!! im disappointed now.
well looks liek im going to the scrappies to get E46 hubs and weld them onto my SLK.lol

D

·
0 Posts
Looks great would be even better if they left its proper bumper on never been a fan of the CSL's

·
Founding Member
4,599 Posts
That is Ronnie Ronaldi's Dinan Supercharged M3. He lives here in Colorado, in Highlands Ranch I believe, not very far from me. His photography is one of the best I've seen and his photoshopped skills are excellent. His photography inspire me to get a DSLR. His vacation (holiday) pics are breathtaking, if you guys are interested, I'll post them. If you guys recall when I said someone went to Indonesia and got custom carbon fiber interior parts made, it was him that I was referring to. He has one of the best looking M3's around.

Those are Kinesis wheels if not mistaken and a members car at 6speedonline, not only that it looks good but even the photography is magnificent.
Kinesis F110, they are extremely light and strong wheels. Very popular with the BMW and Porsche fanatics.

Looks great would be even better if they left its proper bumper on never been a fan of the CSL's
Dan, as you know, we don't get the CSL here in the states, so the CSL's front bumper is extremely rare and unique.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
looks great, with supercharger it must fly!

Sigh, that performance would be nice. But right after he burns me ill just put my hard top down while doing 25 and just smile as if to say...top that!

Get it? Its a double pun.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is Ronnie Ronaldi's Dinan Supercharged M3. He lives here in Colorado, in Highlands Ranch I believe, not very far from me. His photography is one of the best I've seen and his photoshopped skills are excellent. His photography inspire me to get a DSLR. His vacation (holiday) pics are breathtaking, if you guys are interested, I'll post them. If you guys recall when I said someone went to Indonesia and got custom carbon fiber interior parts made, it was him that I was referring to. He has one of the best looking M3's around.

Kinesis F110, they are extremely light and strong wheels. Very popular with the BMW and Porsche fanatics.

Dan, as you know, we don't get the CSL here in the states, so the CSL's front bumper is extremely rare and unique.
funnily enough Ynot i thought the background looked very Colorado like, and i was going to say have you seen him about.:hb:

Real pity they dont make these for the Slk as i would adore these on my car.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
I get it. You do get M3's in cabrios btw.
Not hard top.

Well not yet anyway, can only figure if the new 3 series has it, itll be on the M short enough.

Then several people might have a real conflict of interest.

And or Benz will have to think of something...

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
3series does a hardtop convertible now.
they are beautiful too, id have a 335i

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
ya i know. My figureing is since the 3 series has it, give it prob about 2nd year of the new m3 model run, (maybe 3rd) and it will have it as an option. Wonder what the price difference would be *GASP*

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.