Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a candy red 2006 SLK280. I have already made a few posts and received plenty of help, great place!

NOTE: I am most likely leaving for military service in November 2009, if you are interested in buying the car please let me know. It should have around 30K miles on it when I sell it in October. Located in Blacksburg, VA.

Attachments

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,459 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

Congrats and thank you for your service. As retired Army, I am quite familiar with what fun you will have! God Bless!

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for security updates, repairs and monthly expenses to the site. Any amount is welcome! Thanks!

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Congrats and thanks for the pics! Those are nice rims. I think dltslk will also approve of the 'red'!
Yep, welcome to the RED SLKs from Atlanta!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Wish you the best in everything tdashmike!

·
Registered
914 Posts
That Red looks sooooo deep on your pic's, 1st time I have really liked the look of an SLK in red (sorry dltslk) almost as nice as black?:biglaugh:

Welcome from NE England

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That Red looks sooooo deep on your pic's, 1st time I have really liked the look of an SLK in red (sorry dltslk) almost as nice as black?:biglaugh:

Welcome from NE England
I never thought I would buy a red car but this particular red looks amazing, provided the car is clean......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.