Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As my SLK230 is up for sale, I thought I'd show you guys that I'm not leaning out the Mercedes side of the garage. Here's the new addition. The center caps haven't got here yet but I got some black caps with the MBz star.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK 280-sold
3,552 Posts
Nice looking car !

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,450 Posts
Very nice now you need 2 mod it abit so the Roof will store in the Trunk.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice now you need 2 mod it abit so the Roof will store in the Trunk.
Really? me? now you know, it's not totally beyond my talents. lol.

My first mod was 15 mins after I bought the car... I put on the Mercedes license plate frame. The wheels and window tint had to wait a couple days.

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,945 Posts
Like the wheels! Gives it a nice aggressive look. The CLS can look like such a boat normally, but these wheels set it off really nicely.

·
Registered
141 Posts
...I also find it parked dangerously close to the other cars in the parking lot :). I hope you did not leave it unattended...;)
(when we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the interior?)

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,920 Posts
Congratulations on the new ride. Beautiful car and the wheels set it off nicely. Personally I think it is about a football field too close to the shopping cart return. lol

·
Don - Founding Member #4
5,857 Posts
:)Very nice, classy MB. Lots of cars. I had six for a short time. Currently have four, would prefer three.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...I also find it parked dangerously close to the other cars in the parking lot :). I hope you did not leave it unattended...;)
(when we'll be able to catch a glimpse of the interior?)
Thanks guys!

The interior is tan and dark wood. I really liked the dark wood. So many of these were made with the light color wood. It was a bit tough to find one with dark wood, in my price range. Unfortunately, this one is a bit slim on options. It doesn't have the keyless ignition or the bluetooth or the parking sensors. How is one to survive without that stuff?

oh.. and I think it's a couple feet longer than my boat.. but it sure rides nice.:tu:

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,945 Posts
It is simply gorgeous! Love the interior! :tu:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Congratulations Todd :tu:

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK350
1,296 Posts
Very nice car Todd!
How do you decide which car to drive each day?

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,920 Posts
If the goal is to have the most toys at the end of the ride - you win! lol And to think the guys at work tease me because of my rolling stock. I tell the wife that I'm spending the kid's inheritance - don't work my whole life for them to be comfortable after they plant me. lol

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If the goal is to have the most toys at the end of the ride - you win! lol And to think the guys at work tease me because of my rolling stock. I tell the wife that I'm spending the kid's inheritance - don't work my whole life for them to be comfortable after they plant me. lol
I tell everyone I'm "practicing" for my mid-life-crisis. One of these days, I may have to give in that I'm actually there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.