Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello , so i had my car for 4 years now and i think its time to upgrade something and im not sure what :> anyways i just want to get rid of the MASSIVE leaning that i get when i corner hard and im not sure what to change :> so help please :>

·
Registered 2016 SLC43
303 Posts
Anti roll bars , I think eibach or h & r list them , are probably what you want if you aren't looking for a lower or stiffer ride .
I've put them on other cars and the difference in lean when cornering is dramatic , they make the car feel a lot safer . They can alter under steer - oversteer levels at the limit so be careful how you set them , they usually have a couple of different settings , just holes drilled at different places . Set them on the soft first and see what it's like , ie , front pushing on or rear end coming around and adjust if possible , although you may only notice this on a track .

·
Registered
373 Posts
knowing your budget and current modifications will help, but as stated above anti roll bars aka sway bars, will be what you're looking for. lowering your center of gravity will also help with said leaning, this can be accomplished with either lowering springs, or adjustable coilovers, the later option being more expensive.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys i saw your replies but at the same time i broke my tooth ((first time )) and i still didnt fix it but thanks :>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts