Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Genuine MB p/n for the R171 midi (facelifted) antenna is: A 171 820 20 75 and it probably costs less than you think (just £35.52 in the UK)! Here's a pic of it on my 2005 R171 SLK:

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
I bought both My midi Antenna and My chrome Gills on Ebay. Do a search under my names and posts and all the places I bought from and part numbers are in those threads. :grin:

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,562 Posts
Thread is a few years old

who are you asking your question of?

please use the 'quote' button at the bottom of the post you are referencing or asking a question of so we know who you are 'talking' to

:D

·
93,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
I am searching for the same.. is that antenna for like this one?
My car slk 55 amg 2005
Yes, here's a photo of my aerial base (it was my midi aerial that you posted a pic of - and the aerial part number is in my sig below):

·
Registered
139 Posts
I just wonder the guys here in Mercedes say there are no shorter antennas for your car :) for sure they just see what the computer shows them to my model :) with that part number I will be able to help them ;)

·
93,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
I just wonder the guys here in Mercedes say there are no shorter antennas for your car :) for sure they just see what the computer shows them to my model :) with that part number I will be able to help them ;)
Yes, mine is actually the aerial for the facelifted R171, and it has exactly the same fitting as the pre-facelift one. :D

·
93,562 Posts
pics in that link i just posted for slkstore.com and part number on our forum
let's see if we can find it with search :D

·
93,562 Posts

·
93,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts
The 170 stubby one will reduce the signal you receive. There are posts on how to modify the stub to have the same signal as the longer ones. I bought one from the SLK STORE years ago when they did the modification before shipping. With the modification had the same signal as the old eye poker that came with the 2007.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts