Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Summer, everybody! I kind of feel bad when I have to put the top UP while I'm in the office nowadays.

Anyway, I was hoping to have some discussions about establishments to patronize (or avoid) for a couple of upgrades I'd like to undertake. I live in Puyallup, so I have a bias for south of Seattle, but I'm flexible.

First, I'm interested in getting the windows tinted. No real good reason except that I think it would look nice on my black SLK.

Second, I'm thinking of adding some kind of MOST bus adapter to get BT and other features (something like a Mobridge, Dension, Grom, mCar, etc.). I've checked with a couple shops already, and they're not even interested in working on my car. It's *possible* that I could do this myself, but I'm not confident at this point.

Thanks so much for any advice you can share.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had mine tinted at SC Window tinting in Puyallup. They did a very job... this was the 3rd vehicle they have done for me and all of them have been excellent. I had Foss audio to my SmartTop module... not sure about having them do Audio... seemed a tad eager to tear out wiring and replace all the speakers.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I had mine tinted at SC Window tinting in Puyallup. They did a very job... this was the 3rd vehicle they have done for me and all of them have been excellent. I had Foss audio to my SmartTop module... not sure about having them do Audio... seemed a tad eager to tear out wiring and replace all the speakers.
This thread is over a year old ;P

But if anyone ever need to get audio stuff done, I've known these guys for a long time and most of the dealers in the area go to this guy from everything from audio to airbag stuff. By far the most knowledgeable and works on most of the local celebrity cars.

https://www.audiovisionz.com/home.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts