Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
No, its not a loney-heart...

I'm looking for someone in the Bay Area willing to ship me something, I know theres a couple of Californian's here, so I thought I'd ask.

I'll PayPal you the money to buy and ship it over to the UK, but it will involve a trip to a Costco or a Safeway..

thanks in advance.
________
CB450DX-K

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,379 Posts
is 'it' a secret? is 'it' bigger than a bread box? Californians huh? ooh me think drugs? Gov Arnold? ooh ooh, only 16 more questions to go!!!

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
rotf - if's it not much bigger than a bread box, and not illegal, I'm headed stateside on the 17th of Sept returning end of October to London.

I'm trying to set a record this time for crap carried back! ;-)

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I give up. What do you want to purchase at a cosco or safeway in the bay area of California that you can't get in the UK?

These mysterious post's are like mystery stories. :bannana:
Maybe he needs big sourdough bread rolls to put his clam chowder in for his upcoming party???:confused::D

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Wouldn't have thought so - we can even get Pilsbury stuff in the UK:mad:
Yeah but this is really really good and special sourdough bread. :hail: Hmmm... how many miles for a ticket to SF??:rolleyes:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That did sound quite secretive didnt it... Maybe you should keep guessing...

Its not bigger than a Bread Bin,
Its not drugs,
and I assume the Governator will not have once since this is a Bay Area only thing, and he lives in Sacramento
________
grow medical marijuana

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Why Bay area? Is the item not available elsewhere? Especially if Costco carries it. Getting more mysterious.

·
97,379 Posts
zackly! and if costco has it, then walmart/sam's has it and there are more sam's/walmarts then costcos nationwide.

·
97,379 Posts
so tell us what it is already!!

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Not available from Costco on-line?

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Had a look on 'Bay Area' Cosco, and about the first thing it came up with was Caskets - even Tesco in the UK don't do them ????
Caskets over here mean "thing you put dead people in" and that's bigger than a bread bin.?

·
97,379 Posts
Urns!!! You kill me!! You 'burn' me up!!!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.