Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make some SLK specific parts, but would need a car to accomplish that. Basic intake, exhaust, tuning is all we would be looking at. A lot of our products are universal and will fit the 320/32 cars.

This goes for teh SLK230 as well.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The time we will need the car will depend on a few things. Basically what mods the current owner is looking to have tested. For a full intake, tune, exhaust, I'd say 1 month. This will allow time for dynos and amassing the parts. With the weather being nicer we can also do 1/4 mile runs.

We offer the test car parts at cost and 0 labor. We also offer additional discounts on our other supporting parts.

Ideally I'd like to get a 230/320/32 in before May to have products available for the summer months.

If anyone is looking to do something beyond the intake, exhaust, tune and we don't offer it, then we can talk about doing a one off or a main stream run depending on prodcut.

Interested parties should email me at [email protected]. The emails go right to my phone and it is the easiest way for me to keep up with this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.