Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
sorry for my questions cause i have same radio type , its an ntg 2 or 2,5 ?
im looking for dvd navigator for my country and they ask me about ntg model
thx for looking
regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for yr help
i tried with internet datacard its not mention about ntg type , i have seen by pic the ntg1 , 2 and 2,5 are almost same that dvd upside and large screen but they note that ntg1 with no bluetooth only above 09 ,,,
but my radio 05 include bluetooth and phone kits,,,
however tomorrow i shall inspect my datacard in my car.
all my best

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,548 Posts
thx for yr help
i tried with internet datacard its not mention about ntg type , i have seen by pic the ntg1 , 2 and 2,5 are almost same that dvd upside and large screen but they note that ntg1 with no bluetooth only above 09 ,,,
but my radio 05 include bluetooth and phone kits,,,
however tomorrow i shall inspect my datacard in my car.
all my best
because you have a 2005, it would be like
COMAND APS NTG 1 Audio 20 / Audio 50

SLK-Klasse: R171 (03/04-03/08)

COMAND APS was introduced in 2003. It was different than the early command system found on W220, W163, W210 models which used D2B optical network. COMAND APS uses MOST network. All new head units with MOST system are called COMAND APS. To separate them from the early COMMAND systems. The NTG1 has a build in CD player which can play MP3. It may also have a cassette player. Some models have built-in navigation. It required the maps to be loaded via a CD. For the US the maps for different regions were divided among ten different CD disk. Navigation maps for this head unit can be found online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts