Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any pics of 18 inch , pref 19 inch on their cars, I can't seem to find anything I like, aftermarket are fine, concave rears even better !

·
Administrator - Founding Member since 2006
93,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Anyone have any pics of 18 inch , pref 19 inch on their cars, I can't seem to find anything I like, aftermarket are fine, concave rears even better !
One of the other members in the UK Midlands ( @Col ) has 19" aftermarket wheels on his SLK now. Checkout Col's post in this link for some potentially useful info when selecting wheels, and also his current signature pic as they're the 19" wheels he now has:
http://www.slkworld.com/tires-wheels-brakes-suspension/316193-how-do-i-select-new-set-wheels-55-a.html#post2580401

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Just trolling on you, go Porsche!! lol
Uz, I've never had a Porsche, but you should have seen how disappointed my sister was last year when I told her how much more quickly my SLK can accelerate than her (new to her) 2011 Boxster (just after she'd taken me out for a ride in it)! >:D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Uz, I've never had a Porsche, but you should have seen how disappointed my sister was last year when I told her how much more quickly my SLK can accelerate than her (new to her) 2011 Boxster (just after she'd taken me out for a ride in it)! >:D
Hahahahahahaha! Wellll.... it may accelerate quicker but what's your limiter at? 155?..... 163mph over here!! >:D ;)

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Hahahahahahaha! Wellll.... it may accelerate quicker but what's your limiter at? 155?..... 163mph over here!! >:D ;)
155 at the moment... but that can easily be changed! >:D

Anyway, I guess we've gone a little :eek:fftopic: now... suggest we leave the thread to get back on track... always good to see you back on the forum though :tu:

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I still can't find anything that's stunning, do you think that BBS LM look right on this car?
Hi Henry, those wheels would look good on most cars. Not seen them on an SLK but I have seen BBS CH wheels on one and also Dotz Exile which are a similar style. As you'll see from my signature I'm on 19" Ispiri ISR6 rims. They offer some great looking wheels in staggered fitments for a variety of German cars, highly recommended!

·
Premium Member
11,227 Posts
Craige, I do like those wheels! :tu:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts