Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm in the bay area but willing to drive most places in CA if the dealer is good and able to accommodate me - I'm thinking slk55 w/ designo, ED, with a tour of afflaterbach too.

thanks!!

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,486 Posts
Once you buy it join one of the SLK groups. There is one in the Bay Area called the Northern California SLK Enthusiasts and also there is one called the Sacramento Valley SLK Enthusiasts. We typically do monthly drives and we have a great time! We sometimes do joint drives with as many as 30+ SLK's. It is great fun! My email is [email protected].

·
Premium Member
492 Posts
i'm in the bay area but willing to drive most places in CA if the dealer is good and able to accommodate me - I'm thinking slk55 w/ designo, ED, with a tour of afflaterbach too.

thanks!!
Hi Grussgott,

I have done 3 Eurodeliveries in 2004, 2010, and 2011 at two different Bay Area dealers, who were both good, but my first and third were with Jack Simpson in Fremont at the Mercedes dealer (Claridges - now Fletcher-Jones). I recommend him most and feel free to use my reference. If you search on the forums, you can find postings from my experiences and feel free to email me at [email protected]

...Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts