Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK350
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a silver 171 come out of Little Italy and go west along Carling. I've seen possibly the same car turn down Holland towards Westboro.

No sign of Andre!

·
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No sign of Andre all week long!!

Today, Saturday the 8th, is snowy - nothing sticking but snowy nevertheless. But some brave soul in Westboro was out in his silver 171. License started with "A"...

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
3,727 Posts
No sign of Andre all week long!!

Today, Saturday the 8th, is snowy - nothing sticking but snowy nevertheless. But some brave soul in Westboro was out in his silver 171. License started with "A"...
did they have the top down ? :biglaugh:

·
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, following a low level "domestic" with the Mrs about the first SLK of spring (it was the 19th..), it's now official.

Kismet the wonder car is safely tucked in our garage after a pleasant day's drive. When I picked it up, it was sitting next to Fred's car - it's exact twin. Really should have taken a foto but found myself camera-less.

·
6,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, having survived the SLK desert of Santiago (most of a week and not one sighting!) I have just returned from Rome. Now if this were the Smart Car forum I would be rocking...the place is full of them. Not to mention some form of Renault single seat, covered, four wheel, one up, motorcycle.

Two sightings...a black 171 and a silver 170. But the venue has its advantages...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.