Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Some folks on the Xfire forum are getting together at the Lion's Tap on June 19th @ 3PM for a quick burger and some good conversation. They said we're more than welcome to join.

If anyone is coming from the NW, I'm going to hang out in the Kohls parking lot in Rogers from about 2:15-2:30 and leave from there if you want to caravan.

Here's the Lions Tap:

Lions Tap Family Restaurant‎
16180 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55347-4051
(952) 934-5299

Here a map: Link

Would be nice to meet some other folks.

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hum it's been quite a while since I had a tap burger. Might have to make it out for this.
I've heard the burgers are some of the best in the TC area. Sounds like a decent place to meet.

You're South of the cities, right?

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a blast hooking up with the Crossfire guys. Wish there would have been other SLK's thee, but they were very gracious and I never felt like the odd man out.

We grabbed a burger and Lion's Tap and checked out each other's cars. Then we headed over to First Gear Garage in Eden Prarie. Very cool place that rents out space to work on your car. They rent lifts and tools, etc. for a VERY reasonable price. The owner's are great.

From there we took off. Had some fun with one of the SRT6 Coupe guys on the way back. We too off from a roll. He kind of took me by surprise so he definitely had a head start, but he pulled on me the whole time. Obviously I'm in need of so go fast goodies. I'll have to work on that.

·
Premium member 2009 SLK55 AMG
4,919 Posts
Sounds fun, but we need pictures!!:)

Looks like you're still having some trouble getting other mid-westerners to join you on SLK events. I hope that improves. Pictures would help!

·
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds fun, but we need pictures!!:)

Looks like you're still having some trouble getting other mid-westerners to join you on SLK events. I hope that improves. Pictures would help!
One of the Crossfire guys is Alex who is a photographer. I believe he also took some the photos for Bruno for the automotorplex.com site.

·
Registered
37 Posts
We will meet up with you in 2012

We started going to the ricekillers events this year 2011 but will def spend some time with a SLK group if you will lets us come by.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts