·
Administrator - Founding Member
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,796 Posts
Mark Hamil?

Actually met her in LHR...personal assessment...hugely self involved and a surprisingly low IQ. I don't know what the interest in her is in the first place. Her 15mins are more than over.

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why Lindsay Lohan's car crash was completely avoidable - Yahoo! TV

Why Lindsay Lohan's car crash was completely avoidable

Lindsay Lohan escaped serious injury when she crashed her Porsche into an 18-wheeler on the Pacific Coast Highway last week. However, the accident never should have occurred because she wasn't supposed to be driving.
Lohan, 25, was on her way to the set of Lifetime's Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton biopic "Liz & Dick" on Friday for day four of production on the movie — which is being touted as yet another attempt at a comeback for the troubled actress — when she totaled her car. Instead of filming her scenes, Lohan, who complained of pain and was reportedly bruised and bloodied, was taken to the hospital, holding up production on the set for hours. But, according to the movie's exec producer Larry A. Thompson, the accident never should have happened because Lohan is supposed
to be chauffeured to the set daily. For reasons unknown, on that day, instead of getting in the waiting car, Lohan made the questionable decision to drive herself and a male assistant.

(Jeff comment... unknown reasons? yeah right)

“When they went to pick her up today, for some reason she decided they would get in her own car, so the limousine driver followed them,” Thompson told Deadline.
The limo was behind Lohan when she rear-ended a dump truck, totaling her Porsche. According to the truck driver (who has only given his first name, James, to the media), Lohan's car was being followed by a Cadillac Escalade and after the crash Lindsay got out of her car and into the SUV. The truck driver told TMZ that when he went to the Escalade to try to exchange insurance information with Lohan, the driver of the Escalade attempted to pay him off, saying they could "go to the bank" and withdraw some cash. "Him and the guy took me across the street and told me this was some kind of famous person and they didn't want to be in the media," James said. "But I'd already called 911 because they were trying to get away from the scene."

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Same song, different verse.

I hope she comes to her senses.

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
I just don't get you Lindsey.....will you please just buy a Bentley and hire a proper driver? Then you can get plastered, act like an idiot, and not jeopardize the rest of the world.:tazz:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
In the Entertainment INDUSTRY, she can do these kinds of things, as long as she does not insult the Director or Producers of the project.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish I could repeatedly break laws, violate parole, break terms of parole, and constantly degrade the justice department without any repercussions...

/jealous

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
am I good or what? now u can make a 'I've spotted an slk' thread!

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lohan charged with leaving scene of NYC accident

Lohan charged with leaving scene of NYC accident

http://news.yahoo.com/lohan-charged-leaving-scene-nyc-accident-121516477.html

NEW YORK (AP) — Lindsay Lohan was arrested in New York early Wednesday on charges that she clipped a pedestrian with her car and did not stop driving, police said.
The 26-year-old actress was arrested at 2:25 a.m. as she left a nightclub at the Dream Hotel in Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, police said. They said no alcohol was involved.
Lohan was charged with leaving the scene of an accident and causing injury. She was given a ticket and scheduled to appear in court on Oct. 23.
Her publicist, Steve Honig, declined to comment. Her attorneys did not immediately respond to voicemails and emails from The Associated Press seeking comment.
Police said Lohan was slowly driving a black Porsche through an alley between the Dream Hotel and the Maritime Hotel on 16th Street when the accident occurred. The victim called 911. He was treated at a hospital for a knee injury and released.
It was the latest car accident involving Lohan.
On June 8, Lohan was involved in a crash in California that sent her and her assistant to a hospital. They were on their way to a shoot for the film "Liz and Dick" when Lohan's Porsche collided with a dump truck on the Pacific Coast Highway. Neither was seriously injured and Lohan resumed shooting later in the day.
The accident remains under investigation; police have said they are trying to determine who was driving.
Lohan remains on informal probation for taking a necklace last year from a jewelry store without permission. She completed a strict counseling and morgue cleanup duty program implemented by a judge. She is not required to check in with a judge or probation officer, but she could face a jail term if she is re-arrested.
Lohan recently filmed "The Canyons," a film by "Less Than Zero" author Bret Easton Ellis. "The Canyons" has Lohan playing opposite James Deen, who is best known as an adult film star with thousands of movies to his credit.

·
92,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lohan Arrested After Fight at Nightclub 11/29/12

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay.... the saga continues.
Just like an accident, you cannot look away....

Lindsay Lohan was arrested early this morning, this time after a fight at a nightclub in the Chelsea section of New York City, police said.
Assault charges are pending for the 26-year-old actress following the fight at Club Avenue on 10th Avenue and 17 th street at around 4 a.m. She was taken to New York's 10 th precinct where she was being questioned and processed, according to WABC.
Lohan allegedly punched a woman during a dispute that escalated. The actress, a regular at Club Avenue, was banned from the establishment earlier this year following an incident in which she tweeted about Justin Timberlake, WABC reported.

Thursday's arrest follows Lohan's previous arrest in September outside a nearby nightclub inside the Dream Hotel, when a pedestrian claimed the starlet hit him with her car and did not stop. The Manhattan District Attorney's Office declined to prosecute that case.
In late September Lohan was also involved in a hotel-room quarrel that began over a set of cell phone photos allegedly taken by a part time Congressional aide. After Lohan claimed the aide, Christian LaBella, had assaulted her, he was arrested, but the misdemeanor charges against him were later dropped.
On Sunday Lohan's Lifetime film "Liz & Dick," in which she portrays Elizabeth Taylor, premiered, and was watched by 3.5 million viewers, receiving scathing reviews. The film was positioned as the actress' comeback following years of trouble with the law.

·
Super Moderator/Florida Event Coordinator
13,785 Posts
Will this thread ever end?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts