Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a "Limited Edition" badge for the passenger side of my trunk lid? I had to have the trunk lid repainted and I can't find a replacement badge.

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,459 Posts
612, you might have to step into the Mb Dealer most likely it needs 2 be ordered from Germany.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've tried a few dealerships and they say they can't get them. I even had one tell me that my car never came with one.

·
15,459 Posts
612, per my Parts Gurus the Car never had a Special Edition Trunk Patch. Maybe the former Owner stuck one on.

Here is the part Number for the Side Panel Patch 170 817 3520

Sorry thats the best i could do.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for trying.

I found pictures and info online stating that they did come with the "Limited Edition" badge. Mine did include the floor mats as well (althought they are such bad shape now)

"With the Limited Edition SLK230, Mercedes-Benz is throwing in a host of goodies for free. They come dressed in Obsidian Black metallic paint and lined with Oyster/Charcoal two-tone leather. The no-cost option includes 17-inch EVO II-design alloy wheels, special badging, the K2 package and floor mats."

The picture I found online that isn't my car. It's the upper right hand corner of the trunk.

Attachments

·
15,459 Posts
612, that is correct they stuck it on the later Year, My Buddy could not find a Part Number for the Trunk Patch per Mb he thinks that it is the same Part they used on the Side Panel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.