Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted 3 others here.

Two were parked in the Tesco carpark. The first was a very nice R171 350 finished in silver starting with the number plate 'MI' which was a very nice example.

The second was also in the Tesco carpark which was (I think) an AMG in BENITOITE blue - the very best colour for an SLK I'm sure you'll agree!

The third is an R170 in the next street to me. One of these days I'll pop over to there and introduce myself.

Then there's mine! There are only about 30,000 people living in Lichfield so does that qualify this city as the highest number of SLKs per head of the population perhaps?

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Spotted 3 others here.

Two were parked in the Tesco carpark. The first was a very nice R171 350 finished in silver starting with the number plate 'MI' which was a very nice example.

The second was also in the Tesco carpark which was (I think) an AMG in BENITOITE blue - the very best colour for an SLK I'm sure you'll agree!

The third is an R170 in the next street to me. One of these days I'll pop over to there and introduce myself.

Then there's mine! There are only about 30,000 people living in Lichfield so does that qualify this city as the highest number of SLKs per head of the population perhaps?

Before I bought mine they were as scarce as hens teeth when I was out and about. Now I see several every week. we have white, silver, black, red, and of course my green :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I see very few SLK's around Columbia, SC. There are a lot of Z3's and Z4's though. (of course, the Z3 and original Z4 were assembled just up the road in Greer, SC making them "pseudo" German cars).

·
Banned
51 Posts
Same around Atlanta. For a big city, with it seems millions of BMWs and frequent benz sedans, very few SLKs - and I commute up and down the downtown connector and work in Buckhead, where you would see 'em if they were here ......

·
Registered
45 Posts
Went to Harrogate a couple of weekends ago. Seemed to me that every other car was an SLK. There were loads of them.

But I have been told a million times to stop exagera...............:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.