Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well members you might say what the hell now from the berliner. But lets talk my garage is full so i park my Slk outside and we have this cat by the name of negro yes he is a black cat that we saved with fishing lines around his neck because somebody try to kill him and since we have fine neighbors we took care of him and now he got his balls back. The problem as a Thank you he sprays around the hood. Now since this cat loves Mb,s he only sprays on my Slk and the girlfriends C class. Hell no he will not spray on my neighbors Jeep he just sleeps in it he will not spray on any American made cars. Why??? But oh Boy that bloody no good cat will piss on anything Made in Germany. On the wheels the windshield and i caught him take a spray on the tailpipe on the Slk. Why Why???? For all the fine Folks that don,t believe me i will post pics tomorrow. So what should i do to keep Negro the cat from spraying on my wheels and windshield. Any advise pls pls . Since i love animals i understand the part of marking you hood but hell i am about ready to put the fishing line around his neck because the cat sprays like the world will stop tomorrow. And trust me i tried everything including a decoy cat from the shelter. He sniffed walked away like he knew it was a decoy but this no good cat still sprays on the Slk

·
Premium Member 2005 SLK350
3,726 Posts
Well members you might say what the hell now from the berliner. But lets talk my garage is full so i park my Slk outside and we have this cat by the name of negro yes he is a black cat that we saved with fishing lines around his neck because somebody try to kill him and since we have fine neighbors we took care of him and now he got his balls back. The problem as a Thank you he sprays around the hood. Now since this cat loves Mb,s he only sprays on my Slk and the girlfriends C class. Hell no he will not spray on my neighbors Jeep he just sleeps in it he will not spray on any American made cars. Why??? But oh Boy that bloody no good cat will piss on anything Made in Germany. On the wheels the windshield and i caught him take a spray on the tailpipe on the Slk. Why Why???? For all the fine Folks that don,t believe me i will post pics tomorrow. So what should i do to keep Negro the cat from spraying on my wheels and windshield. Any advise pls pls . Since i love animals i understand the part of marking you hood but hell i am about ready to put the fishing line around his neck because the cat sprays like the world will stop tomorrow. And trust me i tried everything including a decoy cat from the shelter. He sniffed walked away like he knew it was a decoy but this no good cat still sprays on the Slk
Your cat knows you pulled a cheap trick with the decoy ,He needs a real ***** ;) cat as a friend.

he is spraying your car to punish you for this :biglaugh:

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,407 Posts
Is this your black cat, or is it the neighbor's?

Ask a local veterinarian, or ask the technicians at PetSmart. If they are not helpful or have no tips, then you may have to clean and organize the garage so you can park BOTH the SLK and the C inside, or leave the garage stuff outside under a weather-proof tarp :biglaugh: (just kidding).

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Hmmm, seems like an easy to solve problem - pop down to the local vet, take a coupon from the SPCA, and 45 minutes later he'll be walking funny and not worrying about spraying anything.

Bonus is if you get one of the girls to take him down for the visit, he'll hate them for a while instead of you.

·
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Negro is the neighborhood cat he comes around when ever he feels like. The dog does not work since he is not afraid off dogs we try to catch him to bring him to the vet and he outrun us all. i guess i did not help that we had a beer in our hand while we chases the cat down the street.

·
aka John
13,012 Posts
Negro is the neighborhood cat he comes around when ever he feels like. The dog does not work since he is not afraid off dogs we try to catch him to bring him to the vet and he outrun us all. i guess i did not help that we had a beer in our hand while we chases the cat down the street.

LOL - famous last words down here - "Hey, hold my beer and watch this" :biglaugh:

·
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Ok we did not catch the cat since we are old and slow but i can insure you that we did not spill any beer in the process of catching the cat. The cat out smarted 5 old guys with a beer in the hand. Cat 1 5 guys with beer null. Well there is always next weekend. W e are working really hard in the garage on a beer holder so we can run hold the beer and chase the cat at the same time. i keep you all updated

·
15,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wolly, that should work will see if i can find one locally we just have to mod it so we can use .5 liter beer bottles nothing abit ductape cant fix. LOL

·
Banned
7,812 Posts
Best cure is a piece of lead in its left ear. I will let you decide how to put it there ;)

·
Sadly Gregg has passed away
2,432 Posts
You need to condition your cat by inducing a wicked case of avoidant paruresis or shy bladder syndrome and then pairing that with your SLK. Most people use a clothes pin and a boat horn for this procedure. Eventually he will catch on and simply not be able to pee in the presence of your SLK. Warning....the end result might be CATastrophic....get it!:biglaugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.