Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been said a person has a better chance of being struck by lightning than getting attacked by a shark, but your chances of shark attack will probably go up if you visit New Smyrna Beach, which discovery.com reports has seen more shark attacks per square mile than any other location on Earth.

·
Super Moderator 2010 SLK300 2LOOK
14,944 Posts
Well now, doesn't that figure!

No wonder they call Florida "God's waiting room", you move here and just wait for hurricanes, tornadoes, sharks, lightning, alligators, scorpions, heat, spiders, Burmese pythons, to kill you, but the one that really scares me is the old farts and their driving.

We are also #1 in pedestrian deaths.

OMG, why do I live here?:confused::confused:

Reactions: BertL

·
Minion
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To hang out with Jeff? lmao...and lets not forget the ever present tagu.. little ba*tards ;) it's the port of call that makes florida dangerous..and the idiots that let their "pets" out!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts

No wonder they call Florida "God's waiting room", you move here and just wait for hurricanes, tornadoes, sharks, lightning, alligators, scorpions, heat, spiders, Burmese pythons, to kill you, but the one that really scares me is the old farts and their driving.

They call it Floriduh for a reason.

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
6,030 Posts

But, it's the best place to own an SLK. Mostly beautiful weather everyday. Of course except the summer rains, but we can work around that little nuisance. After being in New England for 3 weeks and having to wash my car 5 times and still couldn't keep her clean I would never live anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
"All God's Little Children Love Florida"

That includes old farts like me to. Watch out for my R) stay clear. Sharks only like sweet meat :butt:, so look out ladies. :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member
2,117 Posts
red tide is a toxic algae bloom that can occur in coastal waters-we get them occ. in Texas-very nasty stuff-we are prob. making it worse with agriculture runoff,etc....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts