Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OOPS

Made the mistake of turning the ignition on after I removed the drivers seat. (Finishing camera install) So the car stored a fault regarding the "Left SRS system", most likely squib circuit or seat belt switch. Googled how to clear the code, Dealer only. Luckily I have Xentry, connected to the car, ran diagnostics, cleared all codes,

DONE

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I am surprised that you would leave the battery connected while you were actively pulling out large pats of the car.

While it is great you cleared the code, just be more careful next time!

What is this I hear about cameras though? Do you have some awesome 360 view system?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am surprised that you would leave the battery connected while you were actively pulling out large pats of the car.

While it is great you cleared the code, just be more careful next time!

What is this I hear about cameras though? Do you have some awesome 360 view system?
Actually I had the battery disconnected but re-connected it to test all the wiring.

Started with a 360 four camera DVR (Like six months ago), but ran into one problem after another, and settled on a manually selected four camera system, which feeds a Android computer (Eglober.com) that can hijack the navigation screen.

Currently have it working, but still loading software...

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding member 2006
94,831 Posts
in time to demonstrate at the lakeland picnic on March 28th you are going to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts