Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member 1999 SLK230-sold
15,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came Home after a real bad Run to Nm....... about 22.27 Az Time found 2 of my Neighbors passed out in my front Lawn....turned on the Sprinklers ....

did not help..... they slept like a Baby....... ;););).... In the House I went with Flowers that I picked up at the Truck Stop..... Why I do not know I guess the fancy 50% off Sticker caught my Eye...:hb::hb:

Ya I know ........ the Berliner had one of them love duffy Moments spending too many Miles on the Road......

Walked into the Bedroom my Betty was passed out to Bob the Cartoon Dude in Hawaiin Shorts........ living under the Sea.........

She had 2 Hounds and the Mexican Taco Bell Girl on the Bed......

I walked in and they greeted me like .... OMG Berliner you are here...... finally.....

I took them of the Bed...... and out the doggy Door they run to pee.

All is fine now the Dogs are asleep so are my Neighbor drunk on the front Lawn........:D:D:D:D

You have to love living in a Hood that does not have an Hoa in Phoenix......:rb:rb......

I honestly wonder this always happens when my Mother in Law comes over......

Yes I got a clean House when she comes over but how in the Hell do I explain them drunk Dudes in my front Lawn to the Neighbors...????

Well I guess it is not my Problem ...... Las Vegas needs more Kettle One....

early in the Morning.....R)R)R).....

Looking forward to hear that one from my Betty....

with an Ice Pack on the Head.......

and I bet you she will blame it on the Heat Wave in Az........:D:D:D......

Another true Story from the Berliner House...... no wonder I got barely any Friends left........:tu::tu:

Here is what I come too been Home been early......

Good Grief........somebody help me...and Woolly ask me..... why me Heckflosse is not finished yet.........:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Well there is always tomorrow.....:Beer::Beer:;)....

Omg.... what happens if I can,t take it anymore........:(:(:(...coming Home early.......:bannana::bannana:

good too know.... I am fine.... on the wide open Road listing to that Cummins Motor pulling ....

41.000 Pounds with no Strings attached.....:burnout:

Reactions: Dave54

·
Premium Member 2007 SLK280
3,920 Posts
Hi Daniel, interesting hood you live in and as always enjoy your posts. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts