Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I have just ordered some 'touch up paint' for my consol and seats from Germany. Ledertechnik.com
My data card states - 215A Leather Quartz/Siam Beige.
I already had some Siam Beige so I ordered some Quartz.
When it arrived I was expecting it to be black as that is the 2 tone colour of the leather (with Siam Beige).
Could someone tell me what colour Quartz is because its not black as I was expecting, its more a dark muddy beige.

I have just sent the seller this issue, but thought I might get some info here first.
Many thanks
Steve

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I would have thought that the Quartz/Siam beige bit on my datacard would be two colours, hence my two tone leathers.
Hey ho!, now that's sorted and Anthracite is the black colour (for all the black leathers?) does anyone want to purchase one of these kits in Quartz?
Make me an offer!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mercedes-Benz-leather-colourant-color-dye-repair-Restorer-seats-interior-/120979302941?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid=111000&algo=REC.CURRENT&ao=1&asc=14&meid=3099009111797456946&pid=100015&prg=1006&rk=1&sd=120979302941&

I'm still puzzled as to why Quartz would appear on my datacard when there is no Quartz colour in the car and Anthracite does and is not on the datacard.
Steve

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.