Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm eventually looking to upgrade my supercharger one way or another. Whether by pulley upgrade or replace altogether with a turbo with an electric wastegate. The electric wastegate can be wired to the bpv wires (in theory) as powering the wastegate would be like opening the bpv thereby reducing boost. And since the turbo is constantly spun, the engine still gets air. The compressor clutch can be thrown somewhere in there just so it doesn't throw any codes.
Anyway, everyone at a certain point talks bigger injectors and since I cannot find tuning software for my vehicle (I have experience with hptuners, so I can do it, I just need to be shown what program can do it) I thought of how to install bigger injectors on the old 302s. People would reduce MAF voltage (by resistor or whatever) to fool the ECU into thinking there was less air, which would decrease injector pulse width, which is exactly what you want with a larger injector. Has anybody done this? This might also eliminate the need for a zener diode to limit MAF voltage at higher boost levels.
Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.