Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,745 Posts
I Think the Lambo was in Stealth mode with his anti radar paint and going too fast , that's why the other driver didn't see him !! :biglaugh:

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK350
18,650 Posts
I am surprised the Lambo went air born, and did not nose under the car pulling out. A good thing for the passenger I think.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
From the 2nd video, it looks like it was the other guy's fault right? Anyway, sucks for the Lambo.
I can see the other car's insurance company arguing hard that speed was the underlying cause of the accident - and given there's footage of that car hammering it around london earlier, the driver is going to have a hard time defending that.

·
Premium Member
2,454 Posts
I can see the other car's insurance company arguing hard that speed was the underlying cause of the accident - and given there's footage of that car hammering it around london earlier, the driver is going to have a hard time defending that.

Whether the Lambo was going fast or slow, I don't think you can make an unsafe lane change like that. Unless the road rule in that country is first come, first served.

·
Premium Member
771 Posts
It looks like they would have had a hard time seeing out of that junction with the parked cars and bus (see 39s and 53s). It's not a one way street, so they needed to be in the left hand lane - once they'd committed there was nowhere to go and no time to get out of the way.

Hard to blame them for not spotting a low, matte-black car accelerating up a street like that imo.

·
Premium Member 1998 SLK230
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was glad to see that chivalry is not dead.
In the 2nd vid at the 26 second mark, a man in red come to aid the passenger.

·
Premium Member 2004 SLK200K
10,745 Posts
If you look closely , I'll think you'll find he was from the car behind , a Maserarti , probably a friend travelling together !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts