Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member 2008 SLK55 AMG "Mabel"
14,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite my computer's best attempts to prevent this happening, I have finally managed to finish this. :tu:

This follows on directly from part 3 and is highlights of the drive out from The HardKott Pass and back to Ambleside. :smile:

It could also be titled "Chasing Phil"! >:D

https://youtu.be/uu0XY5sVn0U

·
Registered 2013 SLK250 CDI
361 Posts
Davie another fab video.

I was behind Simon and we seemed to get caught at the wrong time with the traffic, especially the white VW Camper.

Simon decided to risk wheels bodywork and June to get through, with June having a good view of the hedgerow which seemed to cover a third of their SLK.

The rest of us reversed a little way and put the camper in a very small passing place. Ahhhh memories.

Great to relive such a wonderful time.

·
Premium Member 2012 SLK55 AMG
5,783 Posts
Despite my computer's best attempts to prevent this happening, I have finally managed to finish this. :tu:

This follows on directly from part 3 and is highlights of the drive out from The HardKott Pass and back to Ambleside. :smile:

It could also be titled "Chasing Phil"! >:D

https://youtu.be/uu0XY5sVn0U
Davie yet again another brilliant video and well worth the wait.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It was fantastic you letting me make that cameo appearance in your video. It was great to meet you all even if briefly. I saw a number of "Ride of the Month" quality cars and you are all crazy enthusiastic. I have a lot or work to do on mine to catch up. Been up there again this weekend for my 28 wedding anniversary but sadly weather was not on our side. But a great drive non the less. Hope to catch up with you again some time.

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Davie yet again another brilliant video and well worth the wait.
I've really enjoyed seeing these videos. Thank you for all the time you spent. Driving for pleasure has never been overrated as far as I'm concerned and it was great to see the road unwinding before you and Mabel!

And once again, the expert editing and witty comments gave your video that great personal perspective!

Thanks again :grin:

·
Super Moderator UK SLK 55 AMG 2007
26,024 Posts
you are all crazy enthusiastic. I have a lot or work to do on mine to catch up.
We have a broad outlook.

Ranging from 'Hey, it rained! I've washed the car whilst watching tv again' to detailing the car at every stop and in the middle of nowhere!

We just love SLKS!

It was great to see another join us.

Next time, maybe for the whole weekend?

·
Premium Member 2009 SLK55 AMG
11,453 Posts
I enjoyed all 4 vids you made. It felt like I was in the passenger seat! Greate job!

·
Registered 2005 SLK55 AMG
883 Posts
Another great video, they sound so good. That was a good drive. Only just seen it now, thanks to @TFP. Cheers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts