Mercedes SLK World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Founding Member #2 2008 SLK55 AMG
19,400 Posts

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
Hey, i just signed up! If anyone has an extra guest ticket, my buddy wants to go please! Thanks! His name is Anthony Tam.

·
19,400 Posts
I just called and left name and number for them to call me back. I'll keep you guys informed.

·
19,400 Posts
I got a call from the MBUSA folks and was placed on a waiting list. Odds are I missed out.
Got the same call this morning, although the lady (Megan) stated they may open up more positions instead of just 35.

·
19,400 Posts
Just got a call from Megan in NJ 201-477-6112. She's added me on the list and I've stated I have a guest named Anthony (or did I say Christopher?) Tam as my guest and I stated he's an AMG enthusiast.

I"m planning to leave work earlier that day (Dec. 3, Thursday), where can we meet at say 5:30pm? I'm not familiar with the LA Convention Center and where to park, etc.
I'm hoping Tslick gets his phone call soon.

·
19,400 Posts
Got a call from Megan and I'm in. Since Eddy gave Anthony's name, I gave Matt's name if he's interested. If not, I have an extra ticket.
Matt = slkluv?

·
19,400 Posts
Got a call from Megan and I'm in. Since Eddy gave Anthony's name, I gave Matt's name if he's interested. If not, I have an extra ticket.
Tom, where and when can we meet on Thursday Dec 3 before going to L.A.? (I'm not familiar with the area nor the traffic idiosyncracies of L.A.)

·
19,400 Posts

·
19,400 Posts
Don't know yet, it was a response to Shelle. But if you want to meet their anyway, let me know. I'd suggest leaving LB by 5:00PM.
I would like to meet up. Long Beach is fine. 4:15-4:30 pm as the traffic is hard to predict and it's rush hour.

·
Premium Member 2006 SLK55 AMG
3,053 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EDDY!

I will be rolling in at almost exactly 600PM. I'll look for your cars, but i'm not sure i'll be able to meet up with guys, i might end up missing some of the cocktails! My friend will be there earlier to meet up with you Eddy, i'll give you a call during the day time to confirm it.

Anyone up to hang around a bit afterwards?

·
19,400 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH EDDY!

..... My friend will be there earlier to meet up with you Eddy, i'll give you a call during the day time to confirm it.

Anyone up to hang around a bit afterwards?
Edward, you may give my mobile no. to Anthony Tam. I'm hoping to get there prolly 10 minutes before 6 pm, traffic permitting and traveling as a small caravan with Tom and Shellee.

I will post again as soon as I get the email/snail mail,notice.

I won't be able to hang out afterwards as I've work the next day :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts