Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

Well I would like to say hello to everyone. I purchased a used 2005 SLK 350 a few months ago. Got divorced and bought a beautiful car as it had only 19000 miles and is in perfect condition. It originally was a lease car from Beverly Hills Mercedes. I purchased it in Dallas. Looks as if it had never seen rain. Diamond Silver / Black Interior. I like to think some good looking movie star owned it. I'm from Texas and have really enjoyed this forum. A wealth of information. I posted some information earlier on a Kuda cell phone mount and after I pushed the post it button realized this thread isn't about products. I was reminded by a reply to my 1st post so I trying to change my post. Sorry if I offended anyone or broke any rules.

·
Administrator 2009 SLK 55 AMG/Founding Member 2006
97,361 Posts
Welcome from Valrico, Florida!
And welcome to this great forum!

No harm done. We have sponsors that pay good money to showcase their wares.

If you haven’t, please use the 'search this forum' feature for your questions as they have probably been asked before.
In addition, If you haven’t, please post your questions in the appropriate discussion forum for a quicker response.
And finally, if you find something useful on your visit here today, please consider donating for hosting and licensing fees to the site. Even $5 is welcome! Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.