Mercedes SLK World banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I turned the wrong way out of my hotel parking lot and ended up with a black SLK with blacked out badges directly behind me. I turned into the airport area and he followed for a bit, then headed on when I finally turned around. Had TN plates and I imagine it was a local and either was going flying or worked in the airport. Clean car either way though!

Also, if you're here, sorry I was bloody lost and in the way! :biglaugh:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I turned the wrong way out of my hotel parking lot and ended up with a black SLK with blacked out badges directly behind me. I turned into the airport area and he followed for a bit, then headed on when I finally turned around. Had TN plates and I imagine it was a local and either was going flying or worked in the airport. Clean car either way though!

Also, if you're here, sorry I was bloody lost and in the way! :biglaugh:
Wasn't me! Mines black but not blacked out, yet. Tail lights on the way and ordering the headlights next week. There are several here in the Knoxville area, at least 3 silver, 3 black, 3 red and 1 dark burgandy and they are all different owners/ drivers. Since I got mine I have seen more, seems like, SLK's than I have ever seen in my life. One person I know had a 99 and wrecked it, just looked like minor damage but the insurance totaled it. Wish I could have bought it....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.